You may want to manually send a text to a customer at some point. Below are the steps on how you can manually send a text to customer:
1. After publishing your campaign in Campaign Builder, you need to go back to the Dashboard and click on Contacts.
2. Select the Contact that you want to manually send a Text Message to.
3. Click on the "Actions" button and select "Start/Stop a Campaign Sequence".
4. In the Start/Stop a Campaign Sequence page, click the first drop-down arrow and select "Start". Next, click the second drop-down arrow and select the name of the campaign you have set-up in Campaign Builder.
Click the third drop-down arrow and select the name of the snippet that you have set-up under the said campaign and then click on "Process Action."
5. Your text message will now be sent to the contact you have selected.